6.5.05

the bigness

sometimes i catch a glimpse of myself from the side and from behind in the crazy images bouncing from the mirrors in the corridor of the atrium in the building where i work. i have now seen the bigness of my hair from bizarre angles. and i can't believe no one has told me. to wonder about the chaka-esque size of my hair is not new for me. but i could never have imagined the sheer magnitude of the bigness until the gauntlet of mirrors put it in front of me like that. i'm not sure how i feel about it. holy hell that's some big fucking hair. if i'm every woman, then ladies, we gots some frizz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wear it proudly at all angles,
up, down, laid out on a pillow,
dangling after a shower,
all around town.]
c

11:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home