28.5.07

vocalist on the loose

well, after two years of singing gladys, aretha, and diana with slippery slope, i have decided to move on in search of new musical outlets. my love of old school r&b has certainly not waned, but i'm ready for more challenge. my time in the project has - at the very least - allowed me to rekindle a passion, dust off my instrument, and know better what i want to do with it. so ...help a lost singer out. am glad to be pointed toward whatever kind of musical opportunity, project, or collaboration anyone might know of. meeting musicians, talking shop, inching out of comfort zones - i'm in the mood. my style? i'm all about soul. it would be great to pursue more jazz, for sure. but my itch'd also be soothed by r&b, funk, latin and afro beats, SOUL. bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home