11.12.06

psychadelia


















our corporate xmas party gig at the chateau laurier on saturday was rather surreal, to say the least. so it's fitting that claude's shots of the show are too. oh lighting and staging, how groovy and psychadelic you helped these pictures be. me and the band thank you for hipping us way up.


there are things to say about that women's rally on the Hill yesterday. i will say (many of) them here after my nap. i put a bunch of my protest pics in the mobilization gallery at statusreport.ca. i also spend a shitload of time updating my flickr page, a location recently deemed - after straw polling among tech advisors - the best way to get photos to other people who want or need them more than i do.

teaser to my rally report: what's a harpie, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home