22.11.05

award this

somebody told somebody who told somebody who just informed me that this blog is listed as a nominee for best personal blog in the 2005 canadian blog awards. i have poked around the awards site and have come to learn that nominators are advised to advise nominees of nominations, a step my nominator apparently missed. to whoever you are: jesus, how embarrassing. and gaawlee, thanks.

the goal, criteria, and judging of said awards are rather unclear. it all seems rather arbitrary and without point.
as for the award makers, i suspect their idea of 'personal' is a bit different than my own. but here and there i am, out and proud. just puttin' my shit out there, quietly. i guess it's nice that somebody noticed enough to tell the big black screen red font people.

also, kudos to miss v for being all the fuck over those nomination lists.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! I hadn't noticed you had been nominated. Yeah, I was nominated by someone I don't even know - which is kinda cool.

5:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home