24.10.07

dumbledore, pride giver

forgive the cliche intro as cheesy as 'i threw up in my mouth a little'...

i literally peed my pants when i saw this, um, article. really.

we all found it mildly amusing - albeit a shamelessly shameless marketing ploy (as if she needs to be more marketed) - last week when
j.k. rowling OUTED the headmaster from hogwarts. much ado has been made about it, but this is the only follow-up i find worthwhile.

lucy van pelt and bob the builder may not surprise you, but how well did you think you knew seinfeld?

excerpted from More Fictional Characters Outed Today [and point at which i actually had to remove my glasses, wipe tears, lean back, and HOWL]:

Popular honey fiend Winnie the Pooh came out, explaining that he was born as a female but transitioned before moving to the Hundred Acre Woods... "Because I'm a bear of very newish Cock, and big city queer scenes Bother me."

full 'story' here.



oh gosh, there are so many characters who i JUST KNOW are gay and thanks to dumbledore, might feel liberated enough to come on out. like buckwheat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb Rox said...

Of course, Buck, of course! And he was always my favorite, I'm such a hag!

Thanks for joining in the fun!

12:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home