1.1.08

behold, the bestest gift. EVER.

for this most wonderful of xmas presents, i'd like to thank first and foremost my parents for deciphering the complex code of my suggestion that hell no, they really shouldn't buy me anything cuz i sure have enough but oh how i'd cherish a special edition box set of the west wing. i'd also like to thank canada post for assigning such a personable package deliverer to my route and for transporting/delivering this bounty promptly and safely into my hot hands.

from a spiritual, emotional, and evidently irrational place: a deep and heartfelt thanks to aaron sorkin, his mind, his dealer, and the crackerjack team of tv-land people for so successfully sprinkling pixie dust on his vision. y'all obviously understand what the hell Good Television is and i, for one, am eternally grateful.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home