23.7.04

web, meet pam. pam, meet web.

who know's where this will go.  always the last one on a bandwagon, i've been shlepping around a notebook and pen for as long as i can remember.  thoughts captured on random scraps have wound up in the bottoms of purses and car seat creases.  and so i ask myself, why not join the millions of others who have decided to muse in the cyber way.
 
i've got a lot of shit on my mind.  lots of things piss me off while lots of things make me piss my pants laughing.  there's so much to sift through, don't you think?  i'll kinda talk about me, but it's not really about me.  it's about moving through a day in this fucked up world.  it's about quirks and consequences and comedy.  and maybe, just maybe, it's about me taking part in a new version of community support.  aw shucks.
 
so i will muse here, mainly for me, but on a good day, perhaps i'll amuse you.
 
oh, and be warned:  i'll swear a lot.